For all returning Narrabeen Lakes Sailing Members, please complete the online registration form. Payment can be made on completion of the form via Credit Card. Before you start, please read the following tips to ensure the online registration goes through correctly.
Our online registration has been set up in association with Yachting Australia (YA), so if you have a YA number you will find the form mostly pre-populated for you. You will need to use the same email address that you used to register with YA. If you own a boat, have your insurance number handy, and if you have a boat licence, have that number handy too.
1. If you are registering more than one person, you have a number of options:
- Two or more adults - Select the number of adults you are registering, i.e. select 2 adults
- An adult and a child - you must select 1 adult and then the number of dependent children
- Families - select 1 or 2 adults and then however many dependent children
Once you have nominated how many people you are registering for, you then need to complete the registration process for each person. The system will auto-magically calculate the relevant membership package and fees once you have completed the process for each member. You must fill in the form for yourself first, before completing the form for other members of your family.
2. When you reach the end of the online registration form for each person, you must tick the box for the membership fee and the rescue boat levy for every person, even if the amount is $0.
3. When setting a password, make it 6 digits, include both letters and numbers and have at least one capital letter.
4. There is an option to upload a photo. Don’t feel you have to upload one as this is not compulsory… although we all love a good selfie!
All members must read and understand the Risk Warning and Disclaimer and agree to be bound by the acknowledgements and indemnity, become a financial member and abide by the Rules, Regulations and Constitution of Narrabeen Lakes Sailing Club. You will be asked to read the Risk Warning and Disclaimer as part of the Online Registration. You can also read a copy of it here.